My presentations topics can be tailored to fit the needs of your group and its specific problems, from handling email overload to writing more productively. The most commonly requested presentation and workshop topics include:
"I wanted to thank you for a fun and informative workshop. I had 458 emails in my inbox on that day. Today, there are 29 and there will be zero by the end of the day. I implemented much of what you suggested and have had the courage to renegotiate a couple of deadlines. Many thanks!"
- Productivity Basics Workshop
- Define your current workload
- Make lists that enhance your productivity
- Efficient handling of email, paper, voicemail and other input
- Take action: deal directly with procrastination
- Plan your week and your day
- Right-size your workload, based on priorities
- Managing Email Effectively
- Focusing on High Priority Work
- Becoming a More Productive Writer
Want to talk about other ideas? Please feel free to contact me to customize a topic that will bring the most value to your group.
AudiencesHere’s a sampling of audiences that have taken advantage of my productivity presentations:
- Academic Faculty, Staff and Administrators
- Health Care Professionals
- Trainees, students
- Administrative Staff
- Graduate Students and Post Docs
- IT Professionals
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Professional Organizations
"Your workshop was awesome and I learned so much. I would have loved it to go on for another hour. It was humorous, it was informative, it was interesting, it was challenging. Thanks!"
Please contact me to find out how I can address your staff, work group or organization.